Friday, May 31, 2013

Play Time in May

They really do love each other!! For the most part, they play so well together.

 photo P1160339_zps3e4b5fc1.jpg  photo P1160324_zps343759d2.jpg  photo P1160320_zps362e16b0.jpg  photo P1160319_zps546fd867.jpg  photo P1160318_zps41ab5527.jpg  photo P1160669_zpsf58c73e9.jpg  photo P1160667_zps3f3d8ac1.jpg  photo P1160665_zpsaf76939e.jpg  photo P1160659_zps4b72f677.jpg  photo P1160657_zps230ae03d.jpg  photo P1160637_zpsfb59d27c.jpg  photo P1160573_zps58cf1361.jpg  photo P1160572_zps90f0b5e9.jpg  photo P1160562_zps3ebfc3f3.jpg





We also went golfing at Winter Summerland. It's one of Disney's mini golf courses. This one is all Santa themed. One course is in the winter. The other in the summer. This time we did the summer version and took some funny pictures along the way.

 photo IMG_0073_zps160f626f.jpg  photo IMG_0069_zps6de89a3e.jpg  photo IMG_0070_zps224d9927.jpg

They LOVE being scared!



Cameron also wanted to start learning how to play tennis. There is a tennis court in our community. He has great form!

 photo IMG_0033_zps9f6cf633.jpg  photo IMG_0041_zps5c527adf.jpg

We played pirates with our upside down Burger King crowns.

 photo IMG_0098_zpscd8b51e1.jpg

Cameron loves to read Melia bedtime stories in her new big girl bed! Muffin Man is one of her favorites. Along with some Elmo books.

 photo P1160589_zpsc5abe12f.jpg

Of course you know we had Disney time! Well a trip to Magic Kingdom and also Hollywood Studios. It was a Toy Story kind of night. Dinner at Pizza Planet, 3 times on the Toy Story ride, and we bribed Cameron for the Buzz/Woody picture...there always seems to be Wii bribery going on. He did great though. Melia wouldn't let go of Woody so Cameron just stayed in place.

 photo IMG_0082_zpsecf78c84.jpg  photo IMG_0045_zpsa3e4e354.jpg  photo IMG_0084_zps66234cdb.jpg

Funny Story - We took the kids to Typhoon Lagoon. It's one of the Disney water parks. They have a huge wave pool. Part of the time, it's like a pool. Then half the time, they launch the most massive waves ever. It makes a loud sound as it launches. We thought...let's take the kids out and swim a little bit then when the big waves start we'll come back in closer. When they made the announcement I  kept saying to David "do you think we're still too far out?". He kept saying surely by this point they've died down. Well, he was wrong. Seconds after the first wave launched I knew it was bad. I started backing up with Melia as fast as I could. As the wave hit us, I jumped as high as I could and pushed Melia up as high as I could. David didn't have the same sense with Cameron. Regardless, the wave crashed over all of us. I swear the kids thought we were trying to drown them. We had about 30 seconds to get in before the next one launched. As soon as Cameron heard it, he took off like a bat out of hell...never saw him run so fast. He was not impressed. It was so funny...after the fact.

Then just a random shot.

 photo P1160310_zps15b61fd8.jpg

No comments: